Monday, September 29, 2008

Extremely personal thoughts and feelings of a young woman brought to you LIVE!


I never thought I was the kind of person who would write a blog. But then one day a friend told me I could get paid for it and the idea of easy money for something I do every day for free anyway appeals to me. But Wanda, you might ask as politely as possible, isn't that just a little bit the ideology of a common street walker? To which I would answer politely back "I WISH!" To be honest I don't think I could make any kind of living as a prostitute, Im what a pimp in bed-stuy might refer to as "an acquired taste". That's right, I just said "bed-stuy" like I've been there. So I guess what I'm trying to say here is: when selling your body and sense of self-respect for money doesn't work out for you, turn to blogging. And that's now exactly what I've done. Woot woot!


So what will this blog be about? What will keep my readers' pointer finger pressed firmly on the mouse scroll down key at all times? Well, I guess we'll just have to see. But I promise each post will be like finishing a chapter of  a Stephen King novel. And now, to prove it....

There was only one option. Kill the clown or suck the root like always. Not this time, thought Donny, this time I don't suck the root for nobody....Suddenly, out of nowhere, without any warning, completely without him knowing it, totally from behind his back came a-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm convinced you created this blog solely to appropriate the phrase, "suck the root."